WTF teh messy WTF teh messy

it needs to be faster

walking is such a chore. yeah it's cool to be able to do the viewtiful joe thing. but you can hardly hurt enemies cuz u can't run after them.

Thirst: A Survival Game Thirst: A Survival Game

This sucks

i gave it a 0 in interactivity because well...clicking "wander around" until the game is over doesn't really count as being interactive. picking up bags, and not gaining ability points rocks!

just so noone else wastes their time, you will come across many bags on your journey. i ruined the whole game for you :o

Dead Weight CT Dead Weight CT

I LOVE IT

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVED THIS MASTERPIECE!!!!

PS. see you as bbs

FourStar responds:

why thank you my good unbiased man :-D

Manga Manga

this wasn't bad actually...

by the way, for parts of the song, they're playing "stairway to heaven" by led zepplin. just so u know, it was probably an early unfinished version that they were trying out in front of a crowd, or an early studio version. but i liked it alot, you should give us a link to it so we can download it.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

GREAT

9------0---1---1---3---3---3---3---4-5-5------------------- --------------------------c--2---2---1---1---4---4---4---4-- -6-5-bb--------------------------------------------a--1---1- --2---1---4-5-4-6-4-5-7-0---a------------------------------- ----------------

mines pretty good. try it out. heh. anyways i love this thing, it's really freaking awesome. you could sell this game to me.

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

i like but...

when i paste the actionscript it says there's an error, i'm using flash mx so idk if it matters.

Insane Orb Insane Orb

i love it

if you really made this up and you didn't take someone's idea, minus the pong thing, then you are a genious. this is so much more than pong, it's awesome. you should make it two players and make it an online game. also, fix the pacman thing, he always shoots it to the right and sometimes gets trapped between me and himself and he always scores a point, it's unfair. but that's all

wvaldez responds:

I really made this up, it was all my idea. I started out making pong but then I added things to make it more interesting.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Great

i loved this, it was really fun. i'll be a voice actor for your next one. my AIM is MaestriMente. instand message me and talk to me. i think i'm an alright voice actor.

Bullettime Fighting Bullettime Fighting

Kinda sucks

if there's any sound, i can't hear it. and also, this game glitches too much. everytime i do something i glitch into the building and i can't move. that kinda sucks. so this is worthless to me.

Blood Everywhere! Blood Everywhere!

duh

there was no blood. that was gay.and that guy was plain annoying.